Monday, February 17, 2014

School Valentine's Day Party

I took the afternoon off to go to the kids' Valentine's party at school. And of course, when they saw me they thought it was time to go and it took a little time to convince them to sit down and eat some treats.
 
  I took my camera but every time I get it out I get a look like this...
So I have to either be really quick and get one when they aren't looking or be sneaky and use my iPhone.
And no, I didn't fix her hair like this.  She looks like a Dr. Seuss character! She left the house in pigtails and this is what was happening when I got to the school.
They both had a Cheeto in one hand and a cookie in the other.
 
I can get them to smile if they can see themselves while I'm taking the picture. So we do a lot of selfies now.
There are 18 kids in their class and they each brought a Valentine's for each other. This is what Connor and Chloe brought...
We ended up with a lot of candy so we will be eating on it for the next month!
 
After the party, we played outside at home.
 
And when Daddy got home, we opened our Valentine's presents. Chloe got a Princess Anna doll from the movie Frozen and Connor got a Jake and the Neverland Pirates sword and telescope. They both LOVE them and have played with them all weekend.
They also love watching Frozen on my ipad that I found on Pinterest! I think Chloe watched it 3 times this weekend. And in the car we have to listen to the "Frozen song" (Let It Go).
 
On top of their big gifts, they each got a little goodie bag filled with stickers and fun small toys I got in the $1 section at Target.
Connor got some new glasses and Chloe got a new princess crown.

No comments:

Post a Comment