Friday, February 28, 2014

24 weeks

I'm 24 weeks today! 104 Days to go!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Size of babies: 11.8 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 20 lbs (I had gained 27 lbs by this time with the twins)
Maternity Clothes: Um yeah.
Gender: Surprise!
Movement: All the time, but most movement is at night when I'm getting ready to go to sleep.
Sleep: Not great. I'm getting uncomfortable and I feel like I toss and turn all night.
What I miss: Nothing.
Cravings: Sweets, but I'm trying to control myself.
Symptoms: I'm starting to have a little bit of heartburn, but not too bad. My legs and feet ache at night when I get into bed.
Best Moment this week: Having Connor tell the Baby "Night Night" before he went to bed.
 
Time to compare pregnancies:

No comments:

Post a Comment