Monday, September 27, 2010

8 week belly pics

So here are the first official "Belly Pics". There is a little pooch, but I'm not sure if that's pregnancy belly or chubby belly from my bad eating habits in the last few weeks.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:
8 Weeks
Size of baby: .6 inch long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 3.5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but I did purchase a Belly Band because my work pants are getting a little snug.
Gender: Can't wait to find out!
Movement: I haven't felt any movement yet, but we did get to see one baby move today.
Sleep: I can't get enough of it!
What I miss: This week, I miss iced tea
Cravings: Yesterday I craved a vanilla milkshake all day and finally got one last night.
Symptoms: Nothing really in the last few days, just extremely tired.
Best Moment this week: We got confirmation that both babies are still in there today and got to see one move around and got to see and hear the heartbeats again. It's so exciting!

And here are the ultrasound pics from today.
These are a little harder to make out than the last ones. I think the top picture is of both babies and the one on the bottom is just of Baby A. But I'm not for sure about that.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like they're already playing together in there!! :)

    ReplyDelete