Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Neely Wedding

OK, so I've gotten away from the 30 day blog challenge. No one else seems to be keeping up with it either, so I don't feel so bad. I think it did get everyone to start posting more though.

This past Saturday, we got to watch 2 of our really good friends, Amy and Ryan, get married in a very pretty ceremony at the Tulsa Country Club. This was the only picture I managed to get of them though because they were so busy the whole night. But I understood completely because I felt like we did the same thing at our reception. We didn't get to talk to everyone and we didn't even get to sit down and eat because people kept coming up to us. But that's what receptions are for.

I've been slacking on my picture taking lately, because these are the only other 2 pics I got that night...



I tried to hang out for as long as possible, but my 9:00 bedtime came way too fast and after that I was just dragging through the night. I know David wanted to stay and hang out with his friends, but I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and I just wanted my bed! We left around 10:30, so I felt like that was pretty reasonable and I probably saved him from a massive hangover actually!

He is so proud of the twins that he told everyone there that night about it and I had everyone coming up to me telling me congratulations. It felt really good, especially to talk to the people that know everything that we've been through. It finally does feel real and not like we are making it up like it did in the beginning. But it made me so happy to see David beaming with pride about our babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment