Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 20 - A hobby of yours

This year I picked up my very first hobby, photography. I got a new camera I knew nothing about (obviously because I got a sucky lens with the purchase). But after reading everything I could find and understand about photography, following several blogs on the subject, taking a class for a few weeks, and discussing topics with a few fellow photography friends, I feel like I understand the basic concepts. I just don't have a lot of subject to take pictures of. Most people practice on their kids because you obviously take tons of pictures of your kids anyway. I didn't have that so I took tons of pictures of the dogs and of my patient husband.
I feel like I've learned a lot these past 7 months and I can't wait to get a better lens ( I know I keep talking about it, I just need to make the purchase!) and I can't wait til my little blueberries come along so I can take tons of pictures of them and fill my walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment