Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Favorite Song

A few people I know decided we should do a 30 day blog challenge. And the first day is about my favorite song (each day is a different assigned topic).
My favorite song changes all the time. It depends on what mood I'm in or what new songs have just come out. I consider it my favorite song if I want to listen to it over and over again. And when I get sick of it, it's not my favorite anymore :) Right now I think I have 2 favorite songs. The first one is "Stuck Like Glue" by Sugarland. It's silly and it puts a smile on my face and I like to sing along to it. My second favorite song is "I Like It" by Enrique Iglesias. I just think this song is fun. I HATED this song when it first came out, but the more I heard it, I decided I had to have it and I had to listen to it every time I was in the car. And when it comes on the radio (which is a lot around here), I have to turn it up. I have never liked an Enrigue Iglesias song in my life, but I'm addicted to this song for some reason.
I know I was only supposed to pick one favorite song, but I can't. I had one song that I listened to all the time, especially going through all the infertility stuff. Every time I got sad news, or left a doctors appointment that made me upset or got a negative pregnancy test, I always listened to "No Woman, No Cry" by Bob Marley. I felt like if I listened to the song I wouldn't cry and it always put me in a better mood when I heard the part that says "Every thing's gonna be alright".

No comments:

Post a Comment