Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 21 - A recipe

Well, I don't really have a recipe because I'm not much of a cook. But I do have a quick delicious dinner idea that I use all the time.

Preheat the oven to 400, I think (or whatever it says on the package of chicken patties).
I wrap my baking sheet in foil because it's less mess, and then I place Tyson frozen breaded chicken patties on the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
While this is baking, I start some kind of noodles. I usually use parmesan angel hair pasta.
Then after the 15 minutes are up, take the patties out of the oven and cover each patty with spaghetti sauce. I usually use 3 cheese spaghetti sauce or garlic parmesan spaghetti sauce.
Then add shredded cheese on the top of the sauce. I usually use the Italian shredded white cheese.
Place the baking sheet back in the over for 5 more minutes.
Add some garlic bread or cheese bread, and...you have Chicken Parmesan in 20 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment