Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to Mr. David Dunaway! He is my true love, my partner, and now...my baby daddy :)

Three years ago today, we made all of our friends and family pack up and head to Puerto Vallarta to see us get married. It really was the best vacation David and I have ever had. We will probably always compare every vacation to the 9 days we spent in Puerto Vallarta.

I want my blonde hair back!

We rode ATVs up a mountain and went zip lining...the best adventure ever!





This is David right before the wedding...

Just hangin out in the room, having a cold one, not a care in the world.

And this is me...
Barking out orders to my maid of honor, Traci, and about to have an anxiety attack!


I love this picture because my dad had just had his first stroke a month before and I wasn't sure if he was going to be able to walk me down the isle or not.





I love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment