Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 6: Whatever Tickles Your Fancy

A year ago this past weekend, we moved into our house. I spent 11 weeks going to check on the progress a couple times a week. We were also just getting started at the Fertility Clinic, so I had a bunch of stuff on my mind at that time. Picking out colors and light fixtures and then also trying to figure out what was going on with my body. Here are some step by step pics of the weekly progress of the house.

Week 1


Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

Week 5

Week 6

Week 7

Week 8 & 9 (Most of the work was being done on the inside)

Week 10 & 11

I don't have one of what it looks like today, but nothing much has changed from this picture from when we added the flowerbed.



I've spent the last year trying my hardest to make this our home and get it decorated and filled with all of the necessities. And now I'm so excited to fill the last empty room with a nursery. I'm read to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment