Monday, March 8, 2010

Busy weekend!

On Saturday, I co-hosted a baby shower for my friend Chelsea. There were tons of people there and she got lots of good stuff! I think it was a really good shower and I think she really liked it.





I made this sign for the shower. I think it turn out pretty good.



And here it is hung up at the shower...




Yesterday, David worked on the tree in the backyard. The tree has a lot of dead branches and all kinds of stickers everywhere. It's not that great of a tree but it's the only one we have so I'm not letting him cut it down!
So I went outside (after I spent the entire day cleaning the house), and played with my camera and tried to figure out the right settings for outdoor pictures.










And of course, I had to take some pictures of the dogs outside...

















No comments:

Post a Comment