Monday, March 22, 2010

Saturday

Saturday was the official "1st Day of Spring". So of course it snows, right? So weird to wake up to a blizzard going on outside when the day before was over 70 degrees and so pretty!





The snow did stop in time for me to go to the Black Eyed Peas concert though. Earlier in the day, everyone was having problems on the roads. But they seemed to clear up by 6:00 when we left the house. David drove me and Sarah to the concert and him and Matt planned on staying downtown to watch the basketball games and then come pick us up afterwards. Here are a few pictures I took before we left...









Matt & Sarah



Here are some pictures from the concert...







Sarah, Rachel, & I







Black Eyed Peas



Fergie



Ludacris and LMFAO opened up for them. So fun!

The whole night was so much fun and I'm so glad I went. I really needed to have fun and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment