Thursday, March 25, 2010

My new iPhone apps

Yesterday, I discovered 2 new iPhone apps that I'm now obsessed with. The first one is called TiltShiftGen. This app is for people that love to take pictures but hate getting stuck capturing the moment with your iPhone camera. We all know how HORRIBLE the picture quality is when you use your camera phone. Well, this app fixes that problem! It allows your crappy camera phone to create pictures that look like they were taken with an SLR camera.

Ok, so this picture was actually taken with my DSLR camera last weekend...



I sent the picture to my phone and edited it with the new app and this is the result...



So to prove my point about changing up the picture quality from a picture actually taken with my iphone, here is a before picture I took of the coffee cup on my desk...



And after editing with the TiltShiftGen app...



Before...



After...




The other app is called iCamcorder and it records video. I have an iPhone 3G, not a 3GS. And if you have an iphone, you know that the 3G does not have video, so this app makes an exception for us! The video quality is very grainy, but you can still make the stuff out. And it has volume. I think it's a pretty good app for being free! You can even email you video, or send it to your facebook account. I haven't created a useful video yet, so I haven't had the chance to test out the Facebook option.

No comments:

Post a Comment