Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Catching up...

I was so busy at work yesterday, I didn't get a chance to even think about updating my blog from this weekend. It was a good busy and I actually liked it.

We had a really busy weekend. Saturday morning I got up and went to my first photography class. More on this later, but I just want to say that I really liked it. Some of the people in the class were completely annoying and I feel like they wasted a lot of time in the class so that kind of frustrated me. They should have taken the slower version of the class and not the accelerated version! But I did learn a few things about my camera that I didn't already know about and I really liked the teachers. I have 2 assignments that I have to complete before my next class this Saturday and I hope to get them done by tomorrow because I'm afraid it's going to be yucky outside after Wednesday. I also have a big project due on the last day of class that I've already started working on. It's a photo scavenger hunt. I have to go around and find 15 different specific things to take pictures of. I'll post all of my pictures as soon as I can.

After my class, I came home and got David and we headed to OKC to help my parents get their house ready to go up for sale. They are moving to the lake! They're almost done with the house and are planning to put it up for sale in the next week or so. My job was cleaning carpets and it wore me out! We went out to eat and to see my nephew Shane and then back to their house to clean more carpet. We got up early Sunday morning and did a few other things around the house and we were back on the road by 10:30 to head to David's soccer game. I dropped him off and went home to start cleaning my own house. I got in the cleaning mood when I started picking up a few things and I was busy all day and didn't get to sit down until after 7:00 pm! I was so exhausted, but I slept sooooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment