Wednesday, April 14, 2010

7:00 a.m.

That's what time I got to work this morning! That means I got up at 5:45! It really wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. My work started new flex times and we're now allowed to come in at 7:00, then take an hour for lunch, and leave at 4:00. Who wouldn't want to leave at 4:00? So I figured I would try it. So far so good (but it's only 7:23 a.m.).

I went through Weston's pictures I took on Sunday and with the help of a little photo shop, I was able to get about 51 decent pictures. Not too bad. Now when I say decent, I mean they are not too bad to look at. They might not be technically correct, but they don't hurt your eyes to look at them :)

I do hate that the sun is glaring on him in half of him but I'll know better next time. Here are just a few I'm ok with showing to the public (Savannah-you'll get all of them soon).



I HATE how the sun is on half of his face in this one. But just keep in mind...this was my first try at this.

Again, the sun is on him, but it's a little better, right?


I did this one in black and white because I thought it looked so serious. He was such the little model. And I was trying to hide the sun on his face! Dangit!


And I think this one is my favorite right now. Notice that there is no sun on him? Finally...ugh! So annoying!



I also really like this one

I still have a long way to go. But I'm learning and I really liked the practice. I'm really close to getting my new lens though. I'm hoping that will help out a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment