Friday, April 30, 2010

What "IF" Video

I saw this video on another blog and I really wanted to share it. This woman made this video for National Infertility Awareness Week and I think it's perfect. I broke down in tears because it really showed things I think about and go through.

The blog I got it from had this statement with the link and I don't feel like I could say it any better because it's exactly my thoughts:

"If you are a family member or friend of mine please watch this. If you are fertile and want to know what it's like to be infertile please watch this. If you are infertile and want to know that someone is thinking exactly what you are thinking please watch this. It's four minutes and it speaks the mind of every infertile woman I know including myself. There are few words but it's so powerful."

http://www.vimeo.com/11214833

I hope you all have a great weekend! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment