Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Forgotten Posts

I forgot to post these the other day...



The other night I went into the laundry room to put some stuff in the dryer and this is how I found Peanut...






I thought it was so funny! I couldn't stop laughing. And even with me coming in there and turning the light on and laughing out loud, he still didn't budge. I'm so glad he didn't because it gave me a chance to run and get my camera. He looked like a dead beetle or something that got stuck on his back with his legs in the air! And he's so funny how he tucks himself into his blanket. He loves his blankie so much, he can't sleep without it.



I also forgot to post about how I won the wife of the day award last Friday. I surprised David with his Easter present a few days early...



I got him new golf clubs that he's been wanting and I totally surprised him with the golf bag. I think it's so cute! He said it's the best present he's ever got!



No comments:

Post a Comment