Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Headaches suck!

I don't know if it's from the new medicine or what, but I've had the worst headache that started last night and hasn't gone away even for just one minute! I just want to close my eyes and take a nap in a really dark room with no noise! Hopefully it will get better. I had a sugar cookie this morning thinking that might do the trick, but it hasn't worked yet. Maybe I need 2?

This weekend was nice but a little busy. It started off with some sad news...my dad was taken to the emergency room because they thought he was having another stroke. But it turns out it was something called a TIA. And I understand it as a warning that a stroke might occur. So it's really good that they caught it early or something serious could have happened. These are the times I hate being 2 hours away.

I had my last photography class for this course on Saturday and it was kind of a waste of time. We just went over everyone's final assignment pictures for the whole 3 hours! I think I'm going to wait until the fall to take the next class. It's 6 weeks long and I don't know if I'm ready to commit myself with this nice weather! And I'm not really in any hurry anyway. It's not like it's for a degree or something, just a hobby.

Then my friend Sarah wanted to know if I wanted to take a few pictures of her son Jaxon. It was a little bit of a challenge because he just wanted to visit with the puppies the whole time and he wasn't really in the mood. Thank goodness because I feel like I totally blew it and couldn't get one good picture.

That just made me more nervous for Sunday when I was supposed to take pictures of my friend Savannah's little boy Weston. This time was different though because we did it at the Will Rogers Memorial and it was really pretty out there and there were several different spots to take pictures. I still felt like I blew it because everything turned out blury. I think this is 1)I had another setting wrong on my camera, 2) my lens completely sucks and it just makes me want a new one even more, and 3) I learend that I should not be shooting out in the direct sunlight. I'm glad I had the practice though because it really helped me realize what I need to work on.

Thanks again to my friends that let me practice on their little ones! I'm hoping some of the pictures turn out ok! I might post some I don't feel too embarrassed about!

No comments:

Post a Comment