Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Today we went to David's cousin's house for Easter. This was a perfect time to try out what I've learned so far with my camera. I haven't uploaded the pictures yet but check back tomorrow and I should have some of them up.

But for now, I want to share some pictures of Easter past. My mom sent me some Easter pictures from when I was little.


Yep, that's me rockin the bonnet and munchin on a Peep. I have no idea who the other girls are.


Me & my cousin


Here I am sitting so lady like.


Working on a chocolate bunny.


There are so many things wrong with this picture. I think all of those peeps and chocolate bunnies caught up with me. What a chunk!


Do you like my hat? Why am I sitting so close to the tv?!?


Me & my brother



1 comment:

  1. Why do Easter bunnies always look so freaky?! Usually the kids on their laps have tears streaming down their cheeks, but you look perfectly content! Cute pics! :)

    ReplyDelete