Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Biggins!

I had my ultrasound this morning to check my follicle progress. I have 4 follicles total and the sizes are:
Right side: 31 mm & 22 mm
Left side: 17 mm & 27 mm

I don't really know if that's good news or not right now, because everything I've read always says good follicles are between around 20-24 mm, but that also depends on what kind of medication you're on. I'm afraid my two really big ones are going to ovulate and release an egg too soon. But we'll see.

The doctor didn't really act like it was a good thing or a bad thing. All she said was that there is a chance of multiples but that we were going to take that chance. This is the exact same thing that she said with the first IUI, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

So even though I don't understand if this is good or bad, it is different from my 2 previous cycles. So I think that's a good sign.

David goes in tomorrow morning at 10:30 to make his "deposit", and then I go back for the insemination at 12:00. Then it's home and bed rest for me!

1 comment: